A Pan-European Network of young professionals boosting the value of the Arts & Culture
JOIN THE CYPRUS TEAM
MISSION: To boost the value of the Arts and Culture across Europe through professional networking and collaborative projects.
WHAT WE DO:
- Run national networks & regular meetings of young culture professionals.
- Meet yearly on a Pan-European level.
- Contribute to the yearly European Cultural Parliament session
- Gather & share case studies and information in order to improve members’ professional skills and raise visibility of good practice. (The idea is to be able to disseminate these advantages to a much larger group through a concrete project, within a near future).
- Contribute to the implementation of common projects
- Participate in a mentoring scheme/ Create synergies with established European Cultural Parliament members
- Access a local & Pan-European network of students and professionals (Cultural Entrepreneurs, Managers and Researchers in the field of Cultural Policy.
- Opportunity to physically and digitally meet colleagues from all over the European continent.
- Participation & contribution to meetings, workshops and other events.
- Peer support and space for project development.
- Access Pan-European case studies and information on funding, partnerships and professional opportunities.
- Profit from the mentoring scheme/ synergies created with established European Cultural Parliament members.
- Increase the chance of getting your voice heard by regional and national stakeholders and politicians.
NATIONAL CORE TEAM STRUCTURE
- 2 Ambassadors (selected)
- 8-10 national core team members (selected)
- 100+ 1000 + members of the national network (open)
Applicants that are not selected for the national team will still be automatically included in the local ECP-YN networks. Current local ECP-YN networks include Germany, Poland, UK, Italy and Greece, Portugal, Kosovo, Ukraine, Romania. We would very much encourage start-ups of networks in the eastern European countries and on the Balkans.
The selected 10 national team members need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Students, Professionals, Cultural Entrepreneurs, Researchers in the field of Cultural Policy and Management
- Aged 20-35
- Fluent in English (additional languages a plus)
- Interested in Intercultural Exchange and Pan European Integration
For more information about the ECP and the Youth Network please have a look at the website www.kulturparlament.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a one-page CV + a brief motivation letter (max.300 words) to [email protected]
Deadline: 22 November 2013