The European Commission is recruiting contract staff to work as nursery nurses/childcare workers. As contract staff in this field, you will look after and educate children aged 0-3 at the European Commission’s creches in accordance with the educational programme.
To apply for this position (function group II), you should have:
- relevant post-secondary education;
- post-secondary education, followed by at least two years’ relevant professional experience;
- relevant upper-secondary education, followed by at least three years’ professional experience (one year of which must be directly related to the duties);
- upper-secondary education, followed by at least three years’ relevant professional experience;
- compulsory education and a total of eight years’ relevant professional training, and/or relevant professional experience.
You also need:
- EU citizenship
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1)
- plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2).
Salary: EUR 1 934,53 (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
For full details on the profile, the selection procedure and the evaluation criteria read the Call for Expression of Interest (available in all 24 EU official languages on the next page).
All applicants to selection procedures will be given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. See more on Equal Opportunities and Special needs.
Stay up-to-date about this competition through: eu-careers.info.
Deadline for application: 23 July 2015 at 12.00 midday (Brussels time).