- Are you good at adopting innovative ways of communicating Europe to your citizens and stakeholders?
- Are you part of a public administration at national, regional or local level?
- Have you overseen a new EU communication strategy or campaign?
- In short, are you a candidate for the European Public Communication Award 2015?
Please send us information of your successful EU communication strategies and campaigns which you have participated in over the past year (i.e. after 31 May 2014).
The 6th EuroPCom conference (21-22 October 2015) will welcome the lucky winner(s) of the European Public Communication Award as guest speaker. Our conference secretariat will take care of their travel arrangements. The winner(s) will also collect their honorary title at an awards ceremony.
Please send a short description of the campaign (max. 2 A4 pages) including:
– The aim and context of the strategy or campaign
– The main products and actions
– Any partners, timing and budgetary considerations
– An evaluation of the results
– A contact person who would be able to present their case at the next EuroPCom conference
Proposals must be sent by local, regional or national authorities from EU member states or candidate member states to email@example.com (deadline 31 May 2015).
For further information such as the judging criteria please follow the link below:
Good luck and we look forward to reading your proposals!