As project/programme officer or adviser, your tasks may include:
• General programme management : grant cycle management and call for tenders management
• Preparation of technical specifications for call for tenders
• Evaluation, monitoring and promotion of calls for proposals
• Evaluation, monitoring and negotiation of projects
• Financial evaluation of projects and programs
• Preparation of reports and statistics
• Project/programme management support
To apply for the project/programme officer position (function group III), you should have:
• post-secondary education, or
• secondary education and at least three years’ relevant professional experience.
To apply for the project/programme adviser position (function group IV), you should have:
• completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
You also need:
• EU citizenship
• a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1)
• plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2).
Salary: EUR 2 476,74 (function group III) / EUR 3 170,61 (function group IV) (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.