ΥΠΟΤΡΟΦΙΕΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΙΤΑΛΙΚΗ ΚΥΒΕΡΝΗΣΗ
Deadline: 10 May 2017
The scholarships are offered for the following type of courses:
• Second-level University courses (five-year degree/Master of Science) (Laurea specialistica/Laurea Magistrale 2° ciclo)
• Master’s Degree courses (First and Second Level)
• Ph.D Courses
• Specialisation Schools
• Research under academic supervision
• Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music and Dance (AFAM); Scuola Internazionale di Liuteria di Cremona; Scuola di Alta Formazione e Studio (SAF) of the Istituto Superiore per la Conservazione ed il Restauro (ISCR); Scuola Nazionale di Cinema
• Courses of Italian language and culture
• Training/refresher courses for Teachers of Italian language
Foreign students or IREs may apply if they have the academic qualifications required for enrolling in the institution chosen.
Candidates may apply if aged between 18 and 36 years on the expiry date of this call for applications. For those who apply for the first year of a PhD program the maximum age limit is 33 years on the expiry date of this call for applications. Candidates may apply for training/refresher courses for Italian language teachers if aged between 18 and 45 years on the expiry date of this call for proposals.
Language skills and proficiency
Candidates shall submit a certificate showing their knowledge and proficiency in the Italian language, starting from the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The knowledge of the Italian language is not required for enrolling in the university courses fully provided in English.